EXHIBITOR SHOW RULES
1. No application will be accepted unless the contract and this rule sheet are signed.
2. No loaded firearms or loaded magazines or clips will be permitted at any time at the Show.
3. ALL CARTRIDGE FIREARMS, EXCEPT THOSE ATTACHED TO A DISPLAY IN A NON-REMOVABLE PART THEREOF, WILL BE TIED WITH A PLASTIC TIE TO BE RENDERED INOPERABLE.
4. No loose ammunition will be permitted at the show. Collector ammunition, either individual pieces or in boxes shall be in sealed containers or under cover (i.e. a lidded showcase). Unserviceable or collector type cartridges may be offered for sale subject to the approval of Show safety personnel.
5. No black powder will be permitted for sale or display at the Show. No books, posters, clothing or sound or film media may be offered at the Show, which items describe the fabrication of any device which, if possessed, would constitute a felony under the laws of the United States or under the laws of the state or municipality where the Show is being held.
6. No explosive ordnance, destructive devices, parts designed specifically to convert a semi-automatic firearm to a full automatic fire, or anti-personnel sprays shall be permitted for display or sale at the Show.
7. Our Shows are advertised to the public as family events. No pornographic materials or items with obscene language or graphics, racial, ethnic, sexist or any hate-mongering material including t-shirts, magazines, videos, bumper stickers or other items which could be considered to be offensive to families or which are objectionable to Show management will be permitted. Non arms related items or items glorifying Nazi, Fascist, Communist, or World War II Japanese political philosophy are prohibited, except as part of a display or an evolutionary group of items for sale and subject to the Show Producer’s approval.
8. ALL FEDERAL AND LOCAL FIREARMS LAWS MUST BE OBEYED, THE SHOW PRODUCER WILL HAVE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW BY THE EXHIBITOR, SUCH INFORMATION AS IS PROVIDED TO THE PRODUCER BY FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL AURHORITIES. IT IS THE EXHIBITOR’S RESPONSIBILITY TO BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL LAWS. FFL HOLDERS MUST DISPLAY THEIR LICENSE.
9. The Show Producer reserves the right to remove any items deemed undesirable at this quality show. Coins, watches, jewelry and non-related items are permitted subject to the producer’s approval.
10. Reproductions, altered items or originals which have been modified should be so identified. At the Show Producer’s sole option, any such merchandise, not properly labeled, will be removed. Failure to promptly do so is grounds for the Show Producer to close the exhibitor booth or table with the Producer not having any further responsibility to the exhibitor.
11. The owner of each firearm is personally responsible for his or her actions or the action of any member of the public or other exhibitor. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to protect the Show and it s participants from the unsafe or illegal acts of anyone handling the firearms of the exhibitor. Accordingly, the exhibitor agrees that neither the Show Producer, the Show Director, its sponsors, agents, employees or their representatives or the convention facility or the convention decorator or the security representatives of the Show are responsible for any loss or damage from any cause suffered by an exhibitor or hi employees or a member of the public or any other exhibitor or to property in his possession at the Show. Further, the exhibitor expressly releases the Show Producer, the Show Director, the Show facility, the show convention decorator and the Show’s security company and its agents or individuals or employees from any and all claims for such loss, damage or injury.
12. Badge Rules: Two exhibitor badges for (1) table, (1) additional badge for each additional table.
No refunds for cancellation received later than thirty (30) days prior to Show.